The best of the best just got better with the LiveScope Plus System!
It’s the latest in LiveScope technology, offering improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images and better target separation. Now it’s easier than ever to see structure, bait and fish swimming around your boat in real time. Adjust the transducer to fit where you fish;
- Forward mode shows what’s out in front of your boat and slightly below
- Down mode gives you a view of what’s directly below
- Perspective mode is great for a top-down view
The view automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter* screen. Attitude heading reference system stabilisation keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
LiveScope Plus includes a trolling motor shaft and barrel mounts plus Perspective Mode Mount.
- Live sonar images with improved screen clarity, increased transducer sensitivity and better target separation
- Sharper images with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede a clear picture of fish and structure
- New transducer can be used with existing LiveScope™ System black box (GLS™ 10) for easy upgrade
- Vivid colour palettes for enhanced detail and clarity
- Supports Forward, Down and Perspective mode with all necessary mounts included in the box
*Compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/ GPSMAP 8600 chartplotter series, GPSMAP x2 Plus, GPSMAP x3, ECHOMAP™ Ultra combo, ECHOMAP UHD 7” and ECHOMAP UHD 9”
Q - Will the new transducer work with my existing LVS32 LiveScope system?
A - The GLS10 box (black box) is the exact same - if you have an LVS32 transducer and black box you just need to unplug the '32' transducer and plug in the new LiveScope Plus transducer to your existing black box.
Q - Can I use the LiveScope Plus with the LVS32 system?
A - In short, you can have one LiveScope transducer per black box (GLS10). Unless you purchase another full system with GLS10 and LiveScope Plus transducer, you will only have the capacity to run one transducer at a time.
Q - Is the LiveScope system compatible with my current Garmin Chartplotter?
A - Compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/ GPSMAP 8600 chartplotter series, GPSMAP x2 Plus, GPSMAP x3, ECHOMAP™ Ultra combo, ECHOMAP UHD 7” and ECHOMAP UHD 9”
Lead time for supply is determined by Garmin's availability