Tsurinoya's new and improved Dark Wolf Ultra! These are the new versions not subject to the braking issue of the first edition.
Dark Wolf Ultra weighs only 135g. Shallow spool
only 6.1g. New model designed for more thinner diameter lines.
1. Super strong Integrated CARBON frame and side plate
2. Ultra-light design for easier casting
3. High-strength aluminum alloy precision main gear
4. Ceramics cone shape line guide for increase casting distance
5. 6-pin 30-position adjustable magnetic brake system
6. Audible clicking star drag and micro tension knob
7. Automatic sound system for fish bite
8. Lightweight carbon handle
9. Carbon drag system, to provide smooth, long-lasting operation
10. 10+1 precision bearing system
11. Hard material short-axis aluminium shallow spool
1. Type: Bait Finesse Thinner Diameter Line Casting Reel
2. Weight: 135g
3. Spool: 6.1g Thinner Diameter Line Shallow Spool
4. Lure Wt.: 1-10g
5. Drag Power: 4kg
6. Brake Systerm: Magnetic
7. Bearing: 10+1
8. Line Capacity: 0.148mm/120m 0.165mm/100m
Our reels can come alone or with a choice of two line options:
1) Tsurinoya 8 strand 0.128mm braid 150m spool. Supplied within box and not spooled to reel. Rated as 6.2kg or 14lb
2) Nitinol Fluorocarbon 0.17mm 50m spool
Arrived very quickly great product not used yet but allready have one will be back soon for more stuff
Had this reel for a couple of weeks now but only got round to fishing with today. I watched a few reviews that seriously rated this reel,i can only agree with them all,it is a great little reel. It casts really light lures really well. I can honestly say that i didn’t get one tangle with it and for a first day with any baitcasting reel, never mind a Bfs reel,that is a great thing!
In considering the very significant difference in price between the Tsurinoya and the top offering of another well known brand, I was somewhat cautious but I needn't have worried. The Tsurinoya casts jigs down to 1.8g in my hands and does so without problems or difficulties when used in conjunction with a 2-7g baitcasting rod, I have now used the reel across the range of prescribed casting weight's and up to 10g and it is a pleasure to use. Setting the reel up from new took about three or four minutes on the bank, probably because I've not previously owned/used a reel of this finesse, though I've owned half a dozen or so Abu Ambassadeur's since the mid 60's. The reel appears to be made to a very high standard in terms of engineering and materials and is very light, . the balance when used with my Benkei 2-7g is absolutely perfect. I would recommend this reel to anyone already used to multipliers and perhaps particularly to anyone starting to use this kind of reel for ultralight fishing.
I bought this reel as a present for my son. It arrived quickly and well packaged.
My son was very pleased to receive it but is yet to use, sure he’ll be happy once he gets a chance to go fishing.